Crisis software solutions are the technology systems that allow swift and effective communication when an emergency is occurring. Workplace emergencies are bound to happen. Whether a medical emergency, a weather emergency or an act of mass violence it is crucial that your organization has a safety plan.
Having the most comprehensive and effective safety plan must include a crisis software solution.
The 5 P’s of crisis management are a helpful way to remember the purpose of crisis software solutions and what a successful one has.
Your crisis software solution must:
- Predict- knowing the ins and outs of every possible emergency that could happen
- Prevent- put systems in place that solve problems before they begin
- Prepare- custom safety plans, training of staff and communication in real time.
- Perform – executing safety plans and using crisis software for quick communication
- Post-action assessment- audit the response and continue to make it better.
Alert Protection Services can execute an assessment of your business or organization and create a custom safety plan.
Work safety is more than posters on the wall or occasional fire drills.
Advancements in technology allow for real time crisis software solutions that save lives.
The right crisis software solution will create a safer and more productive workplace. Hiring new talent you want someone who can do their best work. For someone to be their best self they need to know you care about their well being as a human first. Physical safety is one of the basic human needs. Staff knowing they are physically safe allows them to let their guard down be their best selves.
In addition to the 5 P’s, predict, prevent, prepare, perform, post-action assessment, here are some things you want to look for when shopping for the best crisis software solutions.
- Mass communication
- Alert staff to emergency
- Easy to use
- Safe, secure, customizable
- Real time analytics/reporting
Keeping your people safe is the number one priority. Alert Protection Services (APS) can help you get the ball rolling on a safer future.
- Get an assessment
- APS will work with you to create a custom plan.
- Execute the safety plan and experience peace of mind.
Alert Protection Services (APS) is passionate about business and school safety. They have the experience and in depth training that saves lives. Don’t wait, start now and protect your biggest asset, your people.